Motojacket N°1 “The Huntress”
“The Huntress” Jacket is our first moto jacket style. The shape is slim-fitting and flatters the upper body. You can regulate the waist with buckles left and right. The loden-leather combination makes this moto jacket unique. The leather is a green mottled, soft cow-hide from Europe. Loden is a typical Austrian woolen material which was and is often used for outer wear. For “The Huntress” jacket we use a grey thick Schladminger Loden with an additional Teflon coated surface.
The jacket contains removeable shoulder-, elbow- and back protectors.
It has pockets on the front and sleeves and one pocket on the inside. A zipper on the back bottom can be used to connect the jacket with your pants.
All zippers are made of high qualtity metal.
The stretch leather under the armpits gurantees maximum freedom of movement.
The Loden characteristics are:
- Water repellent: The dense surface and the natural fat content of the wool creates an impregnation. Depending on the intensity of the rain, the Schladminger Loden can spend several hours in the wet.
- Moisturizing: The wool fiber can absorb up to one third of its own weight in water without feeling wet. The moisture is absorbed by the fiber and released slowly.
- Wind resistant: The matted surface of Schladminger Loden quilt shrinks while walking. Through this processing, the fibers are joined together to form a structure that repels wind.
- Breathable: Despite the dense surface of the loden, its fibers are able to store both body heat and cold air. This ensures good thermal compensation.
- Odor resistant: Wool has the ability to neutralize odors. Synthetic fibers must be washed after a single use. With loden already a simple airing is enough to get sweat and the like out of the fibers.
- Hardly inflammable: Due to its naturally high protein content, Loden has a low susceptibility to flying sparks and fire. Unlike synthetic fibers, this makes it flame retardant.
- This Loden has also 70.000 martindale.
Material: 100WV|100Leather|Lining 100PES|Metall zippers
“The Huntress” jacket is available in S, M, L, XL and XXL.
It is made on your request and needs approx. 30-40 days for production.
You can choose, if you want the upper front stitched or not stitched. There are many possibilities for a stitched motive,
S: Bust 94cm| Waist 88cm|Hem line 94cm|Length front 62,5cm|Length back 66cm|Shoulder length 13cm|Sleeve length 66cm|Upper sleeve width 36cm|Upper back width 36cm| Upper front width 35cm|Collar height 4-6cm
M: Bust 98cm| Waist 92cm|Hem line 98cm|Length front 63,5cm|Length back 66,5cm|Shoulder length 14cm|Sleeve length 66,5cm|Upper sleeve width 37cm|Upper back width 38cm| Upper front width 36cm|Collar height 4-6cm
L: Bust 104cm| Waist 98cm|Hem line 104cm|Length front 65cm|Length back 67cm|Shoulder length 15cm|Sleeve length 67cm|Upper sleeve width 40cm|Upper back width 41cm| Upper front width 38cm|Collar height 4-6cm
XL: Bust 110cm| Waist 104cm|Hem line 110cm|Length front 66,5cm|Length back 68cm|Shoulder length 16cm|Sleeve length 67cm|Upper sleeve width 42cm|Upper back width 44cm| Upper front width 40cm|Collar height 4-6cm
XXL: Bust 116cm| Waist 110cm|Hem line 116cm|Length front 68cm|Length back 69cm|Shoulder length 17cm|Sleeve length 68cm|Upper sleeve width 44cm|Upper back width 47cm| Upper front width 42cm|Collar height 4-6cm
Your weirdness has a reason.